Monday 26 April 2010

Blog 12 College 6th Feb Research Photographers

Completed a little coursework at college today,creating various blogs and collecting evidence for my portfolio



Researched a few photographers today from the net and started work on my statements of intent. Just about mastered blogger now and find it really easy to use


Steve our tutor took some photo's of Eric, Jim and myself for the college magazine. These images will be be used to promote photography courses at the college in conjunction with Burton Photographic Society


I have organised a photography trip to London for our class. The date will be Sat Feb 20th not Sun 21st as originally planned. We plan to take 2 cars, so have room for 9 bods



I have downloaded some free smoke brushes for Photoshop see below, loads of effects! Let me know if you need them.


4 comments:

  1. You are disruptive too!! I'm liking the smoke brushes, where are they from? Count be in for London!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link for the brushes enjoy ;-)

    http://photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-downloads/photoshop-brushes/real-smoke-photoshop-brushes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve
    You are more disruptive, but in a subtle way so everyone thinks you are behaving yourself!!
    Thanks for organising the trip, really looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
    Love Pip

    ReplyDelete